7.21.2008

Bishop Lamont - The Confessional

l_70a369efd03ea1014bd7f0aa90672e6a

Normally I don’t post current mixtapes because, well you never who’s watching (Feds taking pictures). The last thing I need is for this good thing I have going with my server company and the law. I think it’s only right to post this mixtape because Bishop Lamont is the truth. He’s that other anchor that the West Coast needs. The Game is pretty much the unstoppable force out west. Everything he drops its heat. The west needs a Scottie Pippen in the worst way. That’s the role that Bishop Lamont can play. He’s got the good Dr for back up and the Aftermath machine. The only thing is for him to drop a retail album to set the west on fire like “The Documentary” did.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xrzxcqgufni

No comments:

cccc
ccc