7.05.2008

DJ Socool

yes, that's right, my pretties: I've recorded a new mix and am making it available to you via our good ol' pal "Right click & Save as."

DJ Socool - The Redheaded Stepchild Strikes Again!






Downtempo & Drum'n'Bass
Running Time: 48:39



  • Next up by the Rudegals is a song called Inity. Download or stream the MP3 direct: Rudegals - Inity MP3



Just put the finishing touches on this one today (July 3rd). I am particularly excited to share this one. Dj Socool - Dau

Three Twenties

Here are 320s of some tunes I made.

Mistah Boswell

Dau

Sadillite

LoRide Riddim



Right-click & Save-as & Enjoy!
Dj Socool - Wif me 'eadphones on




Right-click & Save-as & Enjoy: Dj Socool - So.Jah





Right click, Save as & Enjoy : )
Dj Socool - Tout Amica!




Dj Socool - Sub.Dub.Bass




Mixdown Tuesdays Presents:

Down By The Bayside <- right-click to download.




No comments:

cccc
ccc