7.08.2008

Joy Ride Down Industrial Parkway

This thread dying like this makes me sad...I would love some feedback on this one.

This is the kind of music that I dance to in the privacy of my own mind. This mix is fully electronic, bordering on experimental at times but the beautiful melodies in every song keep the vibe alive. People who have enjoyed my past mixes will love this one. <3

Mix Title:




Tracklist:
1. The Marcia Blaine School For Girls - Rude Mechanicals
2. Domi Lucide - Pink Pain
3. Discuss - As The Dawn Of Autumn
4. Duo505 - Wenig
5. 2sleepy - Blade Thoughts
6. National Forest - My Feet Are Busting Out My Shoes
7. The Polish Ambassador - Oxygenating Mars
8. Modeselektor - Godspeed
9. Vernaspeq - Vebretti
10. My Kill Jack's On - Long Live Mono Lake
11. Pilote - French Canadian
12. Hint - Air To Sky

Download & Enjoy

No comments:

cccc
ccc