7.04.2008

max tappppp ra

I'm A Rydah (Feat. Sean Kingston)

New song By Lunch, it features Sean Kingston, its a freestyle of "That's Gangsta"
I'm A Rydah (Feat. Sean Kingston)

Anything (Feat. AKon)


New song by Petter Buffett & Akon
Anything (Feat. AKon)


Baby (Feat. The-Dream)


New song from "Exit 13", the new album by LL Cool J, this song is supposed to b the 1st single
Baby (Feat. The-Dream)

Why


Bonus track from iTunes of "The Declaration"
Why

La La (Remix)


Official remix of "LA LA", this version don't feature Brisco, it features David Banner
La La (Remix)

New remix by J (thx to J)
3 Peat (Remix)

New tracks from C3, the first 1 is a Bonus track from iTunes, and the 2nd one is from target
Prostitute Pt. 2
Whip It

Bye Bye (Remix) [Feat. Lil' Wayne & Akon]

New remix of "Bye Bye", this time is With Weezy F Baby & Akon
Bye Bye (Remix)

I'm So Hood (Jamey Jasta Remix)


This is an iTunes rock remix of "Im So Hood", this remix is from Jamey Jasta

I'm So Hood (Jamey Jasta Remix)


The Rudebwoy

New song from new mixtape by Kardinal "Limited Time Only", its another freestyle to "The boss"
13 The Rudebwoy

QUICK POST

Like I Told Y'all, I'm in final exams, so I can't take a long time to post in the blog, but I uploaded this tracks, I hope u enjoy it, more tracks coming soon
The Game
Lil Wayne

Action (UK Bonus Track)
R. Kelly
Lil Chuckee
Keith Sweat
Ciara






No comments:

cccc
ccc