8.09.2008

Radiohead Kid A and Amnesiac Mix

: this is all soundboard, FM or preFM stuff (except for one track) and I just kind of went through and picked my favorite versions of songs, tried not to use the same source twice. okay so here we go.
:
: 1. Everything In Its Right Place from their home studio in 2000, broadcast on the Radio. This was my favorite version of this song that isn't like 8 minutes long or something. I figured it would be better to kick it off with a really cool shorter one than some crazy cool long one. still unbelievably badass.
:
: 2. Kid A, Paris, Avenches 2006. how about that beat? The Berlin one is amazing, from the "early and alternate mix" if you don't have that, let me know, but this one is how they usually play it.
:
: 3. The National Anthem, Tokyo 2004. how about that beginning eh?! and the Japanese radio fits well with the song.
:
: 4. How To Disappear from Pinkpop 2001 and this version of this song is amazing.
:
: 5. Optimistic, supposedly from a preFM source to be used as a WB promo at some point. This isn't the *best sounding* version out there, but it has a lot of energy.
:
: 6. In Limbo from Pinkpop 2001. I love how up front the guitar is in this.
:
: 7. Idioteque from Montreaux (again, Montreaux). I love the crazy middle 8 in this. Turn it up really loud.
:
: 8. Morning Bell from Berlin 2000. Actually, Berlin was one of my first bootlegs, but it wasn't the soundboard it was a really awful audience recording. I played the hell out of that thing the summer before Kid A came out. Still one of the best shows recorded, and a great Soundboard version popped up a few years after.
:
: 9. Motion Picture Soundtrack from Warrington 2000. The definitive live version, if you ask me.
:
: 10. Packt Like Sardines In A Crusht Tin Box from Theatre Antique in Arles France. Maybe not the best version, but I love how the synth bass sounds in it. So dirty.
:
: 11. Pyramid Song from Canal+ in Paris, a TV Broadcast, but I think this version has a lot of backup ondes martenot players in it. beautiful.
:
: 12. You And Whose Army from Montreaux Jazz Fest 03. Wicked!
:
: 13. I Might Be Wrong from the Thumbs Down webcast. Kind of a strange pick, there are limitations to the "webcast" sound, but I love the voice and guitar and how it ends!
:
: 14. Knives Out from Field Day, NY 2000. Hands down my favorite version of the song. The guitar matches perfectly how I originally envisioned what it would sound like when I first heard the track on that REALLY EARLY webcast.
:
: 15. Dollars and Cents from Berlin 2000. so nice. Its lost a little of the "oomph" in the drums/energy area as time goes by.
:
: 16. Hunting Bears! in Spain! sometime in 2002, I guess.
:
: 17. Like Spinning Plates from Earl's Court 2003. My faovrite version is from the Official I Might Be Wrong live recordings disc, which I just assumed everybody already has and put this one on here instead. Its kind of raw.
:
: 18. Life in a Glass House from Joolz Holland, with the full band and what not. Rarely repeated.
:
: Enjoy!
:
http://www.mediafire.com/?byb1yyajzos

Click here to start download..


No comments:

cccc
ccc