8.30.2008

Wailers part 3


_1087194" src="http://algoriddim.podomatic.com/mymedia/thumb/49040/460%3E_1087194.jpg">

This is the most recent mix of the four part series. After deciding to do another Wailers set at the last minute, I went through the other three mixes and excluded everything I've already played. Thinking this would limit my options, I was surprised to be staring at another 1000 songs. Since I was doing this all last minute, I printed out the 18 pages of songs that remained and took the list to the station to select from. Unfortunately, my primary recording had errors so this recording is off of the sub-par recorder in the studios of WHPK. In any case, it turned out to be an enjoyable mix and a nice accompaniment to the other mixes.





[original radio broadcast 02.01.2008]


No comments:

cccc
ccc