9.24.2008

DJ Mystro - HI BLOG HATERS MIXTAPE VOL.1

hibloghatermixtapevol1.jpg

TRACKLIST

1.)HI HATER-intro
2.)JUNEDRAMA-fire(mystro exclusive)
3.)JUNEDRAMA-it only gets better(mystro exclusive)
4.JUNEDRAMA-the bronx is back(mystro exclusive)
5.)STROHUSTLE-something,something(prod by DJ.MYSTRO)(mystro exclusive)
6.)J HUSTLE-sweating bullets(mystro exclusive)
7.)MEL GATES-in my hood(mystro exclusive)
8.)MEL GATES-she coming towards me(mystro exclusive)
9.)CHARLES HAMILTON vs UNKLE LUKE
10.)CHARLES HAMILTON-freedownload
11.)TENFOE-close to u(mystro exclusive)
12.)TENFOE-take a seat(mystro exclusive)
13.)CAMRON-bottom of the pussy hole
14.)FREEWAY.ft.RED CAFE-big dreams(massive trip remix)
15.)JAY Z-black super hero music
16.)JAY Z-oh girl remix
17.)JAY Z-maybach
18.)JADAKISS.ft.JAY Z-who run this
19.)JADKISS-here I am remix
20.)JADAKIS-lets ride
21.)SHEEK LOUCH.ft.STYLES P-come follow me
22.)SHEEK-I like it
23.)STYLES P-my niggaz(classic verse)
24.)STYLES P-the realest
25.)KID ROCK.ft.LIL WAYNE-live vma performance
26.)LIL WAYNE-dreams
27.)LIL WAYNE.ft.JAY Z-put my money where my mouth is
28.)LIL WAYNE.ft.GAME,EMINEM-hustlers anthem
29.)LIL WAYNE-forget about me
30.)LIL WAYNE-the best rapper
31.)KAYNE WEST.ft.LIL WAYE-love lockdown(massive trip remix)
32.)FABOLOUS-she got her own
33.)CORY GUNZ-face off
34.)LIL KIM-shook hands
35.)LUDACRIS.ft.MAYWEATHER-undisputed
36.)LL COOL J-new york,new york
37.)MAINO-role model
38.)MAX B-live comfortable
39.)MEMPHIS BLEEK-they call me
40.)MEMPHIS BLEEK-on da low
41.)SAIGON.ft.JOE BUDDEN-believe it
42.)MURDA MOOK-go hard

HI BLOG HATERS MIXTAPE VOL.1‏ Download

No comments:

cccc
ccc