7.23.2008

DJ Crumbz - Waffle House

Download my NEW MIX CD for FREE:
DJ Crumbz - Waffle House Pimpin' - Vol.1 (2008)
http://www.mediafire.com/?g9zwtjrmdmd

I thought ill post something I like so enjoy...
Percolator - Cajmere

A old mix of House and techno I did and pretty much my style of djing..lol... I never wrote down the tracks so hopefully you recognize most....peace

DJ Xstatik - Welcome to my house mix

well Ill stop flooding the boards but heres a track that might be a favorite...peace!

Dooky Booty (Power Mix)
_________________
"MUSIC DONT FAIL ME NOW"

f anyone has any Hard House Tracks from such labels
- Underground Construction
- Abstract Music
- Greedy Records
- Up & Down Records
- Waxworks Records
- House O Holics Records
Etc. Please post!

Over a Thousand Views! I want to thank everyone who has
and is still contributing to this Hard House Music thread.
Let's keep it going! I will post here and there of what i have
but i have purchased alot of Vinyls recently and ripped tracks
so i want to let everyone know that i pretty much have anything
you need in any labels of Hard House Music. But im looking to
sell a Track for $1.00 each through paypal, sort of a donation
and to gain a little of the money spent to help everyone out.
So basically make your request by sending me a Private Message
and ill see what i currently have. Thanks. But rest assure ill post
here and there!

My Latest Hard House Mix!
"Hard House Throwdown"
http://www.mediafire.com/?2jy9fgybct4

Raoul Zerna - X-Rated Love (Club Mix)
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzxdyc1ylgj



No comments:

cccc
ccc