7.23.2008

Hi, I'm djChojin

I Dj at the Jailhouse in Hereford. I love my music and play really hard and bouncy hardstyle and hardtrance. Iv warmed up for djs such as Mark EG, Cally and Juice, Kevin Energy and Sharkey.
My interest in djing started when i was very young (probably about 8years old) and used to listen to my dads old house tapes which i couldnt get enough of. I started to get my favourite tunes off different tapes and started recording them in an order that i liked which is the very basics of djing. As i got older and wiser to the world of music i read more into it and listened to more styles. I stumbled apon hardhouse which was to be the beginning of my obsession with hard tough music. When i reached secondery school i wanted to buy some decks but could not afford them and thus a saving mission was to begin.
I finally got hold of my 1st pair of decks when i was 16 and was also introduced to a even harder sound called hardstyle. My sound evolved from hardhouse to hardstyle and iv been totaly hooked to it ever since. I havent heard a style of music to beat the feeling it gives me. Fooking love it!
It took me about 3 hard years of solid practice to finaly get myself a set at a club in my local city of Hereford in a club called the lock up which has now moved to a new venue and is called the jailhouse.
I have some downloadable mixes on here for anyone to listen to.please download them and leave me some feed back on what you think if you dont mind.

DOWNLOADABLE MIXES

CHOJIN SEPTEMBER 2007 MIX

1) Showtek = FTS (Hard)
2) Atlantic Wave = the creation (2007 Remix)
3) The Raiders = A Feeling (Citizen Remix)
4) Technoboy = Vita
5) Audio Damage = The Devil Within
6) Brian M vs. McBunn = Vibrations
7) Zairon = I'm Techno (Zatox Remix)
8) Radium meets Audio Damage = What u want (Is Fucking Bondi Beach Girls Mix)
9) Zatox = Bad Time
10) Wild Motherfuckers = Fother Mucker
11) Deepack and Charly Lownoise featuring MC Villian = Can't Hold Us Down
12) The Prophet vs Deepack = Stampuhh!! Rmxx!! (The Beholder and Max Enforcer Remix)
13) Zany meets The Beholder = Who Wants This
14)Kat meets Gerardo Roschini = Alright (Kat & Zatox Remix)

Download from this link . . .

Click here to start download..

CHOJIN NOVEMBER 2007 MIX

1) Audio Damage = Sign Of Strength.
2) Tuneboy = Wackie Jackie (Technoboy rmx).
3) DJ Gius = Scrubs (The KGB's rmx).
4) Black & White = Dirty Games (Tatanka rmx).
5) DJ N3CK & Decepticon present Melodyne = Leap Of Faith.
6) T.A.T = Track Addicted (Mind Hunterz rmx).
7) Hunter = I Shot The Blender (Technoboy rmx).
8) The KGB's = Superdisco.
9) The Hose = The Pressure.
10) Gary D meetz B-Shock = 'Good Shit.
11) Tat & Zat = Gold medley with Strange.
12) The Machine = Butterfly.
13) AJ Busta = I Grow It (Francesco Zeta rmx).

Please download it from the link here.....

Click here to start download..

SKULK PROJECT (CHOJIN JANUARY 2008 MIX)

1) Clive King & Xzellar = Evolution leaps fwd.
2) The Prophet = Cocain Bizznizz (Technoboy Rmx).
3) Technoboy = Angel Heart.
4) Hardstyle Masterz Feat. Max Enforcer = Light Of The Dark (The Blackout Dub).
5) 2 Best Enemies = Les Drums ( D Like Drum Mix).
6) A-Lusion = Talk Is The Rmx.
7) Charly Lownoise Mental Theo = Wonderful Days 2.08. Showtek Rmx.
8) Brainkicker Vs Bass Modulators = Fight The Future.
9) Robin Clark = F.T.T.O.
10) Tatanka = Let's Rock (Tat & Zat Rmx).
11) Haze = Black Magic (Brian Nrg Rmx).
12) Zatox & Activator = Cant' Stop.
13) Messiah inc. = This Is Hardbass (The Evolution).
14) Activator = I'm Gonna Diss You Right Now.
15) Headhunterz = The Power Of The Mind.

Download from this link . . .

Click here to start download..

CHOJIN REBIRTH SERIES VOL.1

1) Dopeman = Hard Bazz Powah.
2) Plazmavort = Hot (Video Mix).
3) Simon J.Bergher = Contaminated Sounds (Trance Generators are contaminating your soul mix).
4) Thomas Trouble = Insane Asylum ( Pedro Del Mar Rmx).
5) Dj Duro & The Prophet = Shizzle My Dizzle.
6) Animal Project = Trying Task.
7) Coca = Blazing Tunes.
8) Styles meets Tonteufel = Hardstyle Elexier.
9) Headhunterz = The Sacrifice.
10) Mad@Faq = "Make Some Noise". (T.A.T. Rmx).
11) Showtek feat. MC DV8 = Born 4 Thiz.
12) Krash = The Base 2005( Vrs Dome Mix).
13) The Ripper = Zombie Nation.
14) Citizen = Toxic.

Click here to start download..


Music I listen to: Funky House, Jackin House, Electro House, Dirty House, Progressive House, Tech House, Tribal House, Old Skool House, Acid House, Hard Dance, Electro, Breaks, Funky Techno, Acid Techno, Electro Techno, Reggae

No comments:

cccc
ccc