7.23.2008

DJ Tron R.I.P.

First, let me preface this post regarding the passing of a very beloved hardcore legend by drawing attention to the comments which accompany my entry on Lord Lloigor


Moving on to the bad news, it has been confirmed that the legendary midwest original hardcore legend DJ Tron has passed on. I’ve read scarce details and therefore will refrain from discussing them. Those who’ve paid attention to this site for any length of time or whom know me personally know my history with and love for DJ Tron’s work - were it not for him, all the way back in 1994, it’s debatable whether or not I’d be into this electronic music shit at all. Truth. It is with a heavy heart and glorious memories I wish DJ Tron eternal rest in peace. Or blistering kickdrums and horror movie samples, if that would be more preferable for him - as I imagine it might.

Unibomber offers up this proper tribute mix in DJ Tron’s honor. Enjoy.

Unibomber -“DJ Tron Tribute Mix

Symbiotic Love Recordings- DJ Tron - Paranoid EP - Love From Her
HDF 005 Resurrection EP - Death (Doomcore Mix)
Symbiotic Love Recordings - DJ Tact vs. DJ Tron - Creator
DHS006-6 DJ Tron - Torture Traxxx Vol. 1 - Phantom 12XU
WAR004 DJ Tron - Massacre - Monster
DJ Tact vs. DJ Tron - Hardcore DJ (1st Trontact Mix)
DJ Tron - Paranoid EP - Hardcore DJ
BNG001 DJ Tron - Undead EP - Zombie 1
HDF 005 Resurrection EP - Demon
UHF#04 DJ Tron - The Threshold Of Tolerance - Kill Them All
Symbiotic Love Recordings - DJ Tron - Paranoid EP - Live On Fear
DHS006-6 DJ Tron - Torture Traxxx Vol. 1 - Demon Slut
WAR004 DJ Tron - Massacre - Murder The World
BNG001 DJ Tron - Undead EP - Zombie (Die Slowly)
UHF#04 DJ Tron - How Long Can You Survive This Massacre
BCHUD 08 DJ Tron - Fuckin’ Deathcore EP - Fuck That Happy Shit
WAR004 DJ Tron - Massacre - I Believe In Pain
BCHUD 08 DJ Tron - Fuckin’ Deathcore EP - I Don’t Give A Fuck
BNG002 Cannibal DJ - Fresh Flesh EP - Dog Will Hunt
BNG002 Cannibal DJ - Fresh Flesh EP - Cannibal DJ
OR002 DJ Tron - Crimes Of The Mind - Serpent

No comments:

cccc
ccc